Wedding Venues Chattanooga
Weddings & Receptions
The StoneFort Inn provides a refined and graceful Chattanooga wedding venue for smaller weddings and receptions in our 100 year old facility. We can accommodate up to 150 guests and the bride and wedding party can prepare for the ceremony or reception in our upstairs guest rooms.
Are you looking for a tasteful venue for your rehearsal dinner? We offer a private, comfortable and unique facility for your special occasion. Our staff will work with you to plan the perfect menu. And, our accommodations will give you great flexibility in planning your event.
Imagine a fabulous luncheon or brunch in the limestone dining room with close friends and family to celebrate your upcoming wedding. Our staff will spoil the bride-to-be and guests with one of his fabulous menus and you'll have an elegant, private setting for the event.
- Unique and historic 100 year old facility filled with charm and warmth to match your Chattanooga wedding.
- StoneFort Inn can accommodate up to 150 people for a stand up reception, 60 people for a seated service and 80 people for a buffet.
- We only have one event at any given time. We focus all of our attention on making your special event a perfect memory.
- Our rental spaces (the library, parlour, limestone dining room & billiard room) offer a variety of areas where your guests can relax in tasteful surroundings.
- Our facility can be arranged to accommodate a variety of seating and service options to personalize your event.
- Our Chef will plan and prepare a culinary feast, hand-crafted to your specific Chattanooga wedding requirements.
- A full bar is available at the Inn with a great selection of beer, wine and mixed drinks.
- Bridal suites, each decorated with its own style and flair, some with fire places or claw foot tubs, await the happy couple. Many brides & grooms return to rekindle cherished memories and celebrate their anniversaries.
- The decor of the Inn will add character to your choice of Chattanooga wedding venues. The magnificent mirror in the limestone dining room makes a beautiful backdrop for a wedding ceremony or dance floor.
Photos by Zach and Sarah Photography
Photos by Katie Snyder Photography
Photos by Soli Photography
Photos by Amy Ferguson
Looking for a larger Chattanooga wedding venue?
Brides looking for a larger Chattanooga wedding experience with southern, historic charm have held their rehearsal dinner at the StoneFort Inn, used our boutique hotel for overnight accommodations for their wedding party and close family members and held their wedding at the recently restored and historic Lindsay Street Hall. It's a wonderful combination. Forget your cars and complex timing and coordination problems. All of your special events can be held within 1 block, in downtown Chattanooga, in two beautiful, historic Chattanooga wedding venues. Call us and we can discuss the many advantages of this unique combination.